About Nonprofit Shared Resources
Social entrepreneurship is the core of CCA Global Partners’ mission in serving the thousands of members we support across the United States. It is this belief that drove CCA Global’s Board of Directors to grant well over $1 million in the development of two web-based platforms – one to support nonprofits (NonprofitSharedResources.net) and the second to support childcare (ECESharedResources.com.)We believe that helping these sectors with a virtual infrastructure strengthens our communities in countless tangible and intangible ways, but most importantly, in helping to create and provide sustainable solutions that affect long-term change.
CCA For Social Good™, an operating division of CCA Global Partners, led the effort to leverage CCA Global’s core competencies in negotiation, buying, marketing, training, human resources and business methods and assembled best practices in these areas and others to create web-based platforms full of pragmatic tools that form a virtual infrastructure. This virtual infrastructure supports operational and administrative needs crucial to nonprofits and childcare programs in our communities.
Who is CCA Global Partners?
With a co-operative business model, CCA Global has a 20+ year history and track record of helping independent organizations achieve the benefits of scale and create a sustainable future while maintaining their independence. CCA provides access to innovative systems and services that help organizations leverage their entrepreneurial spirit, and foster their identity. CCA Global has thousands of member locations, structured into 14 affiliate companies across the globe.
Why would a nonprofit need Nonprofit Shared Resources?
Nonprofits are pulled in many directions.
- They collaborate and borrow from each other, and spend hours on the internet looking for resources.
- NonprofitSharedResources.com facilitates the process for them.
- It takes the work out and puts the best resources all in one place.
How does a nonprofit benefit from using NonProfitSharedResources?
- Save time because vetted policies, forms, guides, procedure handbooks, tools, and checklists are all in one place in an editable format that they can download and customize.
- Save money because they join negotiated national cost savings programs and services used by thousands of nonprofits and other independent organizations throughout the U.S.
- Advance their mission by increasing their professionalism and spending less time on administrative management, allowing them to focus where it counts most – on their missions.
What are some of the features on NonprofitSharedResources?
In addition to Cost Savings Programs:
- Board Management
- Networking tools
Is Non Profit Shared Resources good for all types of nonprofits?
Any nonprofit can use NonprofitSharedResources.
- Nonprofits with operating revenue under $3 million will benefit the most because their resources are stretched in many directions.
- Larger nonprofits tend to have larger staffs and departments that specialize in individual functions areas, thus increasing the likelihood that internal assets already exist. The availability of these resources reduces barriers typically faced by smaller nonprofits.
Who should I call to find out more about NonprofitSharedResources?
- Denise Sayer, Vice President: at 603-626-2121